Sunday, November 16, 2008

Verve Holiday Sketch Blitz #3

Here is my take on the 3rd sketch in the Verve Holiday Sketch Blitz. I used my new Verve sets that I won when I was selected as the winner for the project parade. The card that won for me was the birthday card I made for my nephew. Thanks Travis ;)!!!

I can't remember why I was digging around in the bins in my craft room, but I was. I usually just use what is laying around on top of the pile. I have so much stuff (Don't tell my husband), that I had forgotten about two thirds of it. I found this cool dp and so card stock to match it! It is so soft and subtle, perfect for the message on this card.

This card gave me fits, when I came to the pearls on the cross. I'm not sure why, but I think I learned something! Always put the pearls on last!

Here are the details:

Stamps: Notes of Prayer by Verve Stamps
Paper: Random Pale Green cs in my drawer, PC Slab V, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Colorbox Amber Satin
Accessories: Ice Green Kaisercraft pearls, scallop edge punch, thin white satin ribbon by Offray, stampin' dimensionals

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: