Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nap Time Stamping


Nap time stamping was a hit today!  I got a couple of cards done today.  I couldn't decided which color I wanted the background to be, so I just made two.  I also left off a sentiment, which I rarely do.  This card follows this week's sketch challenge on SCS.  At first, I was puzzled by the diagonal piece, but I solved that problem for myself with a piece of vellum.  Once I had cut it in half, I had the other vellum piece ready to go.  It made making the second card very easy!  

I couldn't figure out what dp this was until later.  It's Frosty Days dp from last winter.  So, my guess is that the orange color is Tangerine Tango.  It wasn't a huge favorite of mine.  It seems to work okay with the little bit of Dusty Durango I used on the card!





As you can easily see, same sketch. Same card really with the exception of the pink.  I found a challenge on line called Moe Joe's Challenge.  The challenge for this week is a color challenge with PTI colors:  Aqua Blue, Raspberry Fizz and Kraft.  I hope that the Soft Suede that I threw in there will be seen as a neutral.  That is how I saw it anyway! 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

these are very sweet and serene! :)

Donna Baker said...

beautiful cards! love them without sentiments sometimes