Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sweet Pea's and Verve


When the Sweet Pea designer paper and stitched felt came out, I knew I had to have it!  Not only was it darling, but Sweet Pea is my daughter's nickname.  I know, it doesn't really make sense, but trust me on this!  I think it is the same reason we all wanted those mini license plates with our names on them when we were 10 (substitute any personalized product for my example).  Ah, but you didn't come for this.

My card is made with one of Julee's sketches from her Beach Party Release challenges.  I decided to sub my felt flower for the circle in her sketch and then picked papers and colors from there.  I opted for this sentiment to accompany my felt flower.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Because of You (Verve), Flower of Tomorrow PJ (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea dsp; Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red; Accessories: Wide chocolate grosgrain ribbon, Sweet Pea stitched felt, scor-tape.

No comments: