Sunday, August 29, 2010

One Last Trip


Last week we bought a pop-up tent trailer.  This weekend, almost the last weekend of summer, we took it camping!  Here is my family posing for a picture with the Yakima River in the background!  So you know, I wasn't crafting this weekend!  It's tough to design by the light of a campfire :)

I will post one more card from last week's CAS challenge, a wonderful color combination I hope to repeat in the near future!  I have always wanted to give that double button thing a try and did so on this card.  I used my linen thread to tie it all together.  I really love that sentiment and use it whenever I can!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Watercolor Trio, Vintage Vogue; Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Welcome Neighbor dsp; Ink: Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise; Accessories: linen thread, random buttons from my stash, glue dot, MS arch lattice punch.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Love the stamp and the soft colours on this card Toni.

farmhouse-story said...

such a charming card, toni! enjoy your camper---looks like you already are:)