Friday, October 8, 2010

Verve in Purple

Yum!  Look at all that purple!  Yippee, it is one of my favorite colors.  This card is based on one of Julee Tilman's sketches for WCMD.  That circle sure did trip me up!  I just wasn't sure what to do with it!  I do have to say that I love my new bow easy.  It is like totally cheating, but puts out great little bows!

It has been a super long week at work and without hubby around.  My SIL took my daughter for movies and a sleepover tonight, so I should really take advantage of the time to craft.  However, I am just pooped!

I am going to head to bed and try to craft early in the morning!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Kind Words (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall dsp; Ink: Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive; Accessories: Nestabilities, Scallop Border punch, Canvas Impression plate, M's pearls, white organza ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, mini glue dots.

No comments: