Friday, April 1, 2011

Emery and the Moon

Another Viva La Verve card here.  I took a few liberties with this sketch too!  Diva Sankari drafted this sketch and while I deeply admire her work, I find it hard to work with her sketches sometimes.  Maybe I over complicate it or maybe it is too many layers and elements for me. 

I do love how this one turned out with the moon!  So fun!

I made sure that the colors on this one worked for the color challenge that my past VSN buddy and current VSN coordinator is hostessing for Shannon's SentimentsMichelle chose pink, green and yellow and about double-dog dared me to play along with her challenge when I shared that color challenges are hard for me!

I am super excited for this weekend and the following week.  I'm off work for our spring break and I am hoping to get some crafty time in!  I have spent the last few weekends dedicated to spring cleaning around the rest of the house and it is about time my craft room got some attention too!  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: To The Moon (Verve), Love Notes (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Parisian Summer dsp, Bella Rose dsp, Certainly Celery dsp; Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron; Accessories: MS Arch Lattice punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, heart punch, Classy Label die (Verve), white organdy ribbon, Sakura Clear Star gel pen, white wcc, stampin' dimensionals, sponge dauber.

1 comment:

Michelle Single said...

You did great! Now quit whining about the color challenges ;)