Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Sneak Peek and An Announcement

I have a fun treat box to share with you today.  It's  a milk carton box that opens and closes, just like the real deal!  I followed the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers for this one.  I have it decorated up with a band and a cute little kitty.  She's all dressed up for Halloween and comes to you from Mark's Finest Papers.  Next week, she will be released in a new set called I'm Going Batty!  The set has a bunch of other fun Halloween images in it that you will just love!  While I was putting the finishing touches on this box, my little girl came into my stamp room and asked who I was making it for.  I answered that I didn't know yet who would get it.  She then asked if she could give it to her teacher...after we will it with candy.  I fear that this is just the beginning of the items my girl will claim out of my craft room.  At least I got it photographed before she swiped it!
 
That leaves just one more thing for me to share.  Last week, I received some really great news.  I applied for and was accepted for the Scor-Pal Design Team!!!  I will be joining a wonderful team of crafters over the next year to create and share some amazing projects.  I hope you'll tag along!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to come by in the next few days for some fun new projects!
 
Details - Stamps: I'm Going Batty (MFP); Paper: Recollections Halloween dsp, Basic Black, GKD white; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, scor-tape, Copic & Touch Twin Markers, scalloped oval punch, large oval punch, MS Arch Lattice punch, 1/8" taffeta ribbon, stampin' dimensionals.


1 comment:

Benzi said...

Cute treat box and a big congrats on your new DT position. You'll be a great asset to the team.