Monday, May 19, 2014

Friends and Gift Bags (05/19/14)

Good Monday morning!  It's time for another Friends of Speedy TV challenge and this week we are making gift bags.  I call this one my Silver Lining Bag and Tag!  This gift bag was quite simple to make, so much so that I will never need to purchase another small gift bag.  This bag is 3.5" by 5" and would fit a small treat or a gift card quite handily!  Perhaps I should have printed on the tag, To: Sweet Pea, From: Mom.  Today is my daughter's 8th birthday, so this project is quite timely.  We had birthday party on Saturday and have heaps of cupcakes left over.  Unfortunately, there are rules against taking home baked goods to school for her classmates.  Off they go to decorate the staff room at Mom's school.
I wish you all a wonderful day and following week.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Details - Stamps: Rain Clouds (MFP), Holiday Tags (MFP); Paper: Whisper White; Ink: London Fog; Accessories: Copic Markers, Scor-Buddy, Scor-Tape, White eyelets, Crop-a-dile, silver cording, white grosgrain, paper snips.

3 comments:

DJ Rants said...

How fun, love this bag!!

Janine said...

Cute little bag. Hope the birthday girl is having a great day and the cupcakes went down well at your school.

Marisa said...

Darling bag. Today is my mom's 80th birthday and we had a fun celebration as well :)