Monday, August 18, 2014

Friends and Joy Fold (08/18/14)

Good Monday morning!  Here we have the next edition of the Friends of Speedy TV challenge and it is to create a Joy Fold card!  I will admit that this particular fold is tough for me.  I just never know how to decorate it.  Today's closure is the heart up left that is popped up on dimensionals so I could tuck the front flap underneath.  I took my cutie-patootie birds from Birds and Trees.  The sentiment comes from Coneflowers.  Have you seen all the great sentiments coming along with the florals that Mark's Finest Papers has been releasing????  If you haven't, you need to check it out.
 
Don't forget, Mark's Finest Papers offers a complimentary set to one lucky participant in this weekly challenge.  The set being offered today is Halloween Selections.  The timing is absolutely perfect to make a few fun Halloween cards.  I love this set for all the bats in it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
Details - Stamps: Birds and Trees (MFP), Coneflowers (MFP); Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Snow Storm Smooth (MFP), MME Happier; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Copic Multiliner, Heart to Heart punch, paper snips, stampin' dimensionals, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape.


1 comment:

Janine said...

You have done a great job with this - love your cute image and pretty papers.