Monday, March 2, 2015

Friends and Easter (03/02/15)

Hello and happy Monday!  It's about time....for Easter, that is.  I had this whimsical idea in my head and just couldn't get it out.  This week's Friends of Speedy TV challenge is to create an Easter card.  I hope that you will play along so that you can be the "pick of the week" and claim your 25% discount!

For my card, I grabbed four different pastels and heat embossed the small bunny from Hoppy Easter.  I colored my bunnies with a Versamark pen to get them a shade darker than my card stock.   Then I used a square punch to punch out all of my bunnies.  I matted them on slightly larger squares and popped them off of my card base.  Finally, I stamped a sentiment on my card base.  Inside, I have stamped another sentiment, Happy Easter.

Thanks for coming by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Hoppy Easter (MFP), In  My Den (MFP); Paper: Snow Storm Smooth (MFP), Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Creamy Caramel; Ink: Versamark Ink, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: White embossing powder, heat tool, stampin' dimensionals.  

2 comments:

Janine said...

Lovely card using the bunny in such an original way.

Jane said...

This is such a cute card!!! Love the squares.