Saturday, August 27, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge 35

Hi there!  I'll back with another challenge from the MFP Stamp Challenge Team. This week's challenge is to use orange on your card.  It doesn't have to be monochromatic, but it should be obvious that the theme is orange.  I had to do some thinking about what I wanted to create in orange.  I had a long sit down with my stampy stash and came up with the little fox fellow from Animal Birthdays
I was almost done and felt like my card was a little unbalanced.  I called in my consultant!  She's ten and super sassy.  However, when I confide my design dilemmas to her, she feels pretty important.  Together, we fixed up the little fox fellow with some strategically placed epoxy stickers.

There are multiple ways to win with the MFP Stamp Challenge.    Be sure to check out the blog for rules and guidelines.  Link up your project HERE, so we can see your amazing work!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

Details - Stamps: Animal Birthdays (MFP); Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, BG Lime Rickey dp; Ink: Espresso Truffle; Accessories: Copic Markers, white gel pen, Copic Multiliner, Paper Snips, Scor-tape, Stampin' dimensionals, Recollection epoxy stickers, Branches with Leaves #2 embossing folder, sanding block.

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the cute fox and textured background-your consultant came up trumps with the little epoxy stickers lol-my two grandaughters are the same I show them my cards and there is no ooh that's nice if they don't like them they tell me and why lol
Carol x

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Your card is soooo cute for ORANGE! Nice job!