Friday, February 1, 2019

Scor-Pal's February More Than One Score challenge - Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends! It's time again for another Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge. The theme for the month of February is Anything Goes.  The hostess for this month is Patti. Be sure to check back on the Scor-Pal blog at mid month for a tutorial on this month's project. My project today is a sweet treat Valentine box! 
Here is my sweet treat Valentine box filled with chocolate truffles.  My box is 2" by 2" by 2" and fits about five of the truffles.  I have my box lid all decorated and propped up against the box.  This is such a simple box design that you could make it any size.
Here's a close up of the box top.  I embossed and edged a smaller panel to pop up on the lid.  I further embellished with a couple of die cut hearts from some fabulous DCWV Shimmer and Rose Gold papers.  I popped the hearts up from the embossed layer too.
Finally, you can see how my lid fits on the box and the fun washi tape that I used to further jazz up the lid.  I hope you will play along this month, as it's really special.  We are having a Design Team Call.  You can find the instructions on the Scor-Pal blogTry a new tutorial or a project that you have been meaning to try.  If you are low on ideas or are looking for inspiration, be sure to check out the Projects on the Scor-Pal website or our Pinterest board.  
Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Paper: Buttermint (Bazzill), DCWV Shimmer paper, DCWV Rose Gold papers; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Sizzix Framelits Hearts dies, Square Lattice embossing folder, arrow washi tape, Gold Zig Painty pen, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Sarah - Crea S said...

Very cute giftbox! Hugs, Sarah