Monday, April 1, 2019

Scor-Pal's April More Than One Score - Texture

Hello Crafty Friends! It's time again for another Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge. The theme for the month of April is Texture.  The hostess for this month is Steph. We are welcoming two new design team members this month as well.  You will want to visit Nancy and Dawn!  Be sure to check back on the Scor-Pal blog at mid month for a tutorial on this month's project. My project today is an Easter Pyramid Box! 
Since this month's theme is texture and Easter is coming, this little idea came to mind.  I hunted around and found mostly dies and templates to make pyramid boxes like this.  Not me, I guessed at the dimensions I wanted and scored a square for the base (top of the carrot) of my box.  Then, I drew in my triangles and scored some flaps to adhere together.  

This makes a nice little box that you could fill with treats.  It would be easy to make a few of these guys for a center piece or as place holders.  Whatever you do, you will want to play along this month.
If you need some ideas or want to find some inspiration, you can check out  the Projects on the Scor-Pal website or our Pinterest board.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Teeny Tiny Words (SU), Some Bunny (Verve); Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, White; Ink: London Fog, Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Scissors, ruler, pencil, Fresh Cut Grass die (MFT), paper piercing tool, thin taffeta ribbon, woodgrain embossing folder, Copic Markers.

2 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

It’s gorgeous! I love the carrot, it’s so pretty. Thanks for sharing such a fabulous project idea.
Lots of love from Isia xx

NancyK said...

This is just so adorable.