Sunday, June 2, 2019

Ways To Use The Negative

Man, it's been a long time since I posted a card from my Ways To Use It team.  But, I really like this one, so I decided to share it with you.  The challenge revolved around using negative space.  I die cut several flowers into my black base.  I did some faux stitching around the edge and mounted over a piece of purple glittery card stock.  

I found the unicorn stamp at Michael's in the dollar rack.  I knew that my daughter and her friends would like it.  I used it here because the sentiment is created out of the negative space in the silhouette.  I added some more faux stitching and popped it up over a piece of organdy ribbon.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

Details - Stamps: Michaels Dollar Stamp; Paper: Pink Passion, Black Licorice, DCWV Glitter pack; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Wide White Organdy ribbon, white embossing powder, heat tool, white gel pen, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, Pinwheels Shapeabilities, Keyboard Icons Shapeabilities, stampin' dimensionals .

No comments: