Sunday, March 1, 2020

Scor-Pal's March More Than One Score challenge - Easter or Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends!! I'm back with the Scor-Pal team for another More Than One Score challenge.  The theme for this month is Easter or Anything Goes. You can take your pick!  It's great to have choices, as often there is something that I need to create for.  Since Easter candy has already hit the shelves in our local drug stores, I chose to create a little something for Easter. I made a mini tote bag to hold some Easter grass and treats.  It was fun and easy!
My mini tote bag starts as a 6" x 6" piece of designer paper and, with a few strategic scores and cuts, transforms into a sweet treat holder.  Of course, the whole thing is held together with none other than the fabulous Scor-Tape.  I don't know how I lived before Scor-Tape...but I do know that my projects didn't hold together as well!

Don't forget to stop by the Scor-Pal blog for links to the other creations for this month. I hope that you will play along with this month's theme or just make something scored and amazing for us to love!  If you need some ideas or want to find some inspiration, you can check out the Projects on the Scor-Pal website or our Pinterest board.  

Thanks for stopping by!


Details - Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU); Paper: BG Urban Prairie dp, Recollections White; Ink: Melon Mambo; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Pool Party ribbon, Word Window punch, paper piercing tool, MM embroidery floss, random buttons, hot glue gun.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

So beautiful!
Lots of love from Isia xx