Monday, February 1, 2021

Scor-Pal's February More Than One Score Challenge - Valentine's/Love or Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends! I'm back with the Scor-Pal team for another More Than One Score challenge.  The theme for this month is Valentine's Day/ Love or Anything Goes. You can take your pick! I love the anything goes option, but I always seem to go with the theme!  Yep, I went with a Valentine's Day theme.  I saw this fun looking card and just had to try it.  I made a Triple Cube card. 
How fun is this? It was actually pretty easy too!  It included 4 separate scores, so it definitely meets the challenge.  It also makes good use of the Scor-Tape with the front two cubes being stuck to the chimney shape in the back.  It also folds flat into a 4"x4" square! 

Don't forget to stop by the Scor-Pal blog for links to the other creations for this month. I hope that you will play along with this month's theme or just make something scored and amazing for us to love!  If you need some ideas or want to find some inspiration, you can check out the Projects on the Scor-Pal website or our Pinterest board.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: More Than Love (Verve); Paper: Regal Rose, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, MME Filled With Love dp; Ink: Regal Rose, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Wavy Hearts die (Verve), Heart Quartet die (Verve), dimensional adhesive.  

3 comments:

Dawn S. said...

This is so pretty! I have made this type of card before and it was easier than I thought it would be. A great Valentine card!

NancyK said...

What a great card - I have not done one of these before - yours came out wonderful!

fusiafscrapping said...

This is absolutely mazing! Thank you for the inspiration...
Lots of love from Isia xx