Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Astonishing Stars

Verve is now a member company on SCS and has a forum. That is where I found the starry challenge or did I find it on Julee's blog? I'm not sure, but I found it and I used a star on my card! So...it counts! Challenges really get me going lately. It's fantastic! It helps me not to do the same style, sketch, colors, etc. Enough rambling, I'll get to the specifics of the card.

Paper: Barely Banana, Whisper White, Ruby Red, DCWV Matchmakers 2
Ink: So Saffron, More Mustard, Ruby Red
Stamps: Holiday Blitz, Full of Life
Accessories: White Ribbon from JoAnn's that I colored with a Ruby Red marker, Colorbok Metal Stars, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools: SAMJ, Corner Rounder

I should add a couple more things. I used a sketch out of the current SU catalog and all products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

1 comment:

Jennifer Buck said...

How cute! LOVE this! I just got your post but didn't have your email to reply...the paper is from Crate Paper's Twirl Collection...it's called Baby Doll I think. Thanks for your kind words and for sharing your creations! They are beautiful! :)