Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stamp Simply Celebrates a Mass Card Production!

I took some cards to work last week and one of my co-workers liked a card I had in my basket that she asked if I could make 10 more of them. Coincidentally, Tammy Hershberger issued this challenge and used a card she had received as inspiration. (This challenge is part of Stamp Simply Celebration '08). I figured that I would make the cards for my co-worker based of the card she had seen. It probably took me 1 1/2 hours to make 10 cards. It's hard for me calculate exactly as I did it over the course of a few days when I had bits and pieces of time.

Here is the card I cased! I changed very little, but only because I thought it was adorable. I used a sentiment from a different set. I stamped my trees in green, not white. I used grosgrain ribbon, not satin. I used sage, not wasabi. I used confetti white, not white. I added a star brad on top of one of the trees. I think that the star brad really makes the card!

Here are the details for these cards:

Stamps: Loads of Love, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Confetti White, Sage Shadow, Vellum
Ink: Garden Green, White Craft
Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon, mm star brads
Techniques: tearing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: