Sunday, October 18, 2009

For the love of Limelight

Do you know about Limelight yet? And have you met Mandy yet? She is fabulous and she runs a challenge every other week. It's a sketch challenge with a product focus! This week's challenge has a product focus of ribbon. Everyone loves ribbon, don't they? For this particular card, I followed the sketch very literally. I added one more circle than the sketch because my circle were smaller than the original and I rounded a corner for interest. I placed my sentiment in the bottom left hand corner to try to achieve some balance on my card.

What do you think?

Here are the details:
Stamps: Sentiments O'Simple (Unity)
Paper: Whisper White, Ruby Red, ? dp
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: white ep, heat tool, M's white satin ribbon, glue dot, 1 3/8" circle punch, corner rounder
Techniques: embossing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: