Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moxie Fab Wannabe

You know, I think this is a good idea. I need a little work on execution! My brayer and I have not been able to make friends yet. Perhaps I would like the results with a sponge better!

This is actually my second attempt. The first one was Gable Green, Yo-Yo Yellow, and Pink Passion. When I got that one done, I realized I had forgotten to ink up my stamp with Versamark first. Grrr...but the color result reminded me of Bob Marley. What do you do?

Even a wannabe has to start somewhere...Here is where I am! Find the details of the latest Moxie Fab challenge here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!!!! I will add you to my favs so I can visit often!!! Did you have a good WCMD? Hugs, Char

Jenny Gropp said...

It does remind me of Marley!! Fun FUN card!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hi Toni! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)

And I say, as long as you're entering these challenges and reading/commenting on the Moxie Fab World, you are no longer a wannabe! You are THERE, girlfriend! You are so THERE! :)

Carolyn King said...

Fantastic. love how this turned out! great job!