Monday, December 6, 2010

An Apple A Day...

Or maybe just a post a day will keep the crafting blues away!  I made this fun little card during the last VSN.  I made this one for Lela's challenge to make a thank you card and to make it personal.  I made this card to give to a teacher friend, thus the apple theme.  I cut the paper strategically to isolate the one green apple and then worked with the design to come up with a Clean and Simple design that could work. 

Crazy, but I used decorative scissors to get those tiny little scallops.  I just had to try and it wasn't too bad.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: One of a Kind; Paper: Random Textured White, Chocolate Chip, OA Cherry Hill dp; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: large oval punch, scalloped oval punch, decorative scissors, corner chomper, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: