Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Verve Gift Trio

I got a little crafty with some gift items for my nephew who is an exchange student in Germany.  It's a good thing that the Verve deadline is today, as I need to get this in the mail to my nephew!  This  trio is for this month's project parade

I chose to use blue as he has a constant argument with my mother, his grandmother, about blue being a Christmas color.  My mother disagrees with him. 

So what you see here is a CD holder (the large square), a pop-up gift card holder (the smaller square) and some gift wrap (that casually hides some Almond Roca)!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps:  Merry Wishes (Verve); Paper:  Kraft, Whisper White, Soft Sky, SEI Wintersong dp; Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Versamark, Craft White; Accessories:  Nestabilities, White ep, heat tool, Stardust Stickles, Waterfall Stickles; May Arts Burlap string, White SU ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, white gel pen, paper snips.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just a beautiful set. I totally think blue is a Christmas color! :)