Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I thought a thank you card would be most appropriate since today is the day that we honor and remember the service men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.  Thank you!

I also felt the need for a little sunshine in my day.  The weather in Western Washington has been so depressing lately. We have had unseasonably cool weather with tons of rain, even for Washington folks.  It's not like I am a transplant, I have lived in Western Washington my entire life.  I can not ever recall so much rain. 


To make things even stranger, I am feeling a weird urge to clean????  What is up with that?  I think I will clean in my craft room and see if that gets a little mojo going for me!  Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a little sunshine on this holiday!

Details - Stamps: Bloom & Grow (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight; Ink: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Early Espresso; Accessories: 1/8" espresso taffeta ribbon, scor-tape, MAMBI rhinestones, brown sharpie, black sharpie, Sakura clear star gel pen, Floral circle die (Verve), scallop border punch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. I like the green and yellow combo, very pretty!!!

lisa a.