Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Little Secret!

I have been keeping a little secret for a while now, but I can let it out!  I'm part of a new team of crafters that will take over the Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Isn't that exciting?  Our team starts today with Michelle hostessing a challenge all about die cuts!  I love die cuts and so I whipped out my Verve Sweet Scallop Tag die for this little number!  I followed Maureen's Viva La Verve sketch from couple of weeks ago and cranked this baby out.  My hearts aren't die cuts, but fussy cut instead.  I'm not sure what made me use that hot pink, but I really like the way it goes with the green.  I hope you will play along with us!  Catch you in the gallery and thanks for stopping by.
Details - Stamps: Text Objects, Bloom & Grow, Sweet Scallop Tag (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, In Color dsp, Ice Cream Parlor dsp; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Doily, sweet scallop tag die (Verve), white eyelet, white ep, heat tool, MAMBI rhinestone, magenta sharpie, white organza ribbon, MM fuchsia ribbon, scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots, white satin ribbon, needle and thread. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this is super sweet! And CONGRATS!!! :)

lisa a.