Saturday, July 16, 2011

Grand Ideas

Yes, I had the grand idea to play along with all the challenges this week and pfffft, where did my time go.  Oh yes, it's that sweet little 5 year old who wants me to play with her and the garden that is really starting to go!  That is what happened. 

But...I did find some time, late one night to play along with Collette's Ways To Use It challenge called Crazy Collage.  When I first read that I needed to use 4 different stamps to create a collage, I thought I would end up with a muddled mess.  It just goes to show you, that there is a good reason to try challenges.  Now, I might have ended up with a mess, but this time I did not.  I quite like how this turned out and may try this collage technique again! 

It's a damp Saturday in my corner of the world and it should be a quiet day too.  Hubby was up late playing a show and my darling daughter will head off to her Auntie's house for a visit this afternoon.  In the meantime, I think I will try to squeeze in a couple of crafty projects and a chapter or two of the book my daughter and I are reading together!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Saturday is nothing less than spectacular!

Details - Stamps: French Script, Petal Prints, Elizabeth, Because I Care; Paper: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant; Ink: Crumb Cake, Mellow Moss, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant; Accessories: Nestabilities, Corner Chomper, SU pearls, sponge dauber, glue dot, vanilla seam binding, vanilla smooch spritz, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

this card is so charming! love it!