Thursday, November 3, 2011

Using It Today

I will not be late.  I will not be late.  I will not be late.  I will not be late.  I will not be late....Late has been the story of my life recently.  Not today.  I am going to share my Ways To Use It challenge with you folks right here on my blog on Thursday!  So here is my challenge for today:  use newspaper or newsprint.  That's easy right.  Well, I thought it would be easy!  This is my third try at this challenge.  The first one didn't get cut out of the newspaper.  The second got cut out, but didn't make it anywhere close to a card and finally this little guy stuck!

Not to much to this card.  I did a little stamping, masking and coloring.  Next I tied on some string and applied some stickles and I was finished.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Home Is (GKD); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Skagit Valley Herald; Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: colored pencils, yellow stickles, Xmas red stickles, white baker's twine. 

No comments: