Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Michelle

We are using it again, this time with a birthday theme.  In honor of her birthday, Michelle, our fearless leader, hostesses today's Way To Use It challenge. Today's challenge is a choice challenge.  You can either make a birthday card, which I did, or you can make a card with your favorite things.  Michelle is an enabler of the best kind and is happy to be enabled as well.  Let's help her find a way to spend that birthday cash!

I went super simple today.  I have had this designer paper for a while and finally decided to cut into it.  That is after I found the perfect sketch to work with.  The sketch is this week's CPS sketch.  I strayed just a teeny bit by rounding some corners.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Best Dad Ever; Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Jillibean Soup dp; Ink: Brilliant Blue; Accessories: Corner Chomper, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: