Saturday, February 11, 2012

Coming Home

I am {im}patiently waiting for my hubby to come.  He's travelling right now and has been gone for about a month at this point.  I am really ready for him to be home.  So today when I saw the Day 7 challenge for Papertrey Ink's 5th Anniversary all about including hearts, I got an idea.  I opted to make a welcome home card for my husband.  I thought it was a good way to release some of that impatience and I will have a nice card for him too.  I die cut my heart shape out of the heart paper.  I chose the curry color as it worked better for a masculine card.  I did have blue, but my hubby isn't a blue kind of guy.  I rogued a sketch from Day 6 and called it a card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: A Wreath for All Seasons (PTI); Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Welcome Neighbor dsp; Ink: Early Espresso; Accessories: Neutrals button assortment; Framelit Heart dies; yellow twine, glue dots, scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals, Linen & Canvas Impression Plate.

No comments: