Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Heather's Digi Image Take Two

If you read my last post, you know that this card is for Papertrey's 5th Anniversary challenges, day 2.  I chose this awesome digital image by Heather Nichols.  I had to do a bit of sponging of color onto my patterned paper to get it closer to the bird's body color on this card.  Just a funny little thing that most others probably know, my images printed up in different colors when I used different papers.  I like it and decided to play off of it.  I am guessing that one paper absorbed more color than the other.  Oh well, now I have two cutie little cards.  I'll cute the chitter-chatter now and link these babies up!

Happy Tuesday folks!

Details - Stamps: Heather Nichols digital image (PTI); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Welcome Neighbor dsp; Ink: Not Quite Navy; Accessories: Paper piercing tool, mat pack, Sakura glaze pen, Recollections rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals, sponge dauber. 

1 comment:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Such a cute card - love the tones it printed :) So very sweet!