Friday, March 16, 2012

Another Peek in Monochrome

I had a chance to play along with today's Free For All challenge.  Dawn is challenging crafters to make a monochromatic card.  That is one of my favorite kinds of cards to make.  I thought to myself, "Why not add a little sneak peek action to it too?".  So there you have it folks.  This is also a look at one of the sentiments from a Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company set called Lighthouses.  To accompany my sentiment, I die cut and sponged the lighthouse from the Spellbinders Nautical Frame and Accents set.

I'm so glad that Friday has finally arrived.  I have a wee bit of prep for tomorrow.  Not only is it St. Patrick's Day, but it's Girls Night.  In honor of St. Patrick, we are having a green theme.  I have the main dish, a chicken alfredo with spinach fettucine, and the drinks.  That means that I have to get myself to the grocery store first thing in the morning.  Hopefully later tomorrow, I can bake Shamrock Cookies with my girl and set up our leprechaun trap.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Lighthouses (MFP); Paper: Mark's Finest Papers, Soft Suede; Ink: Soft Suede; Accessories: Spellbinders Nautical Frame and Accents, sponge dauber, paper snips.

No comments: