Friday, November 9, 2012

Using Thanks

I just thought I would drop by with my card from yesterday.  You see, this week I am the hostess for the Ways To Use It challenge.  November is a month for gratitude and thanks and Veteran's Day is just around the corner here.  In Canada, Remembrance Day is coming too (so my Canadian stamping friends told me).  I combined both ideas into my one card and used a sketch from a new sketch blog, CAS(E) this Sketch!  My card is fairly simple with one layer and a four different stamps.  I think it works though.
Just a quickie post today, as there is VSN tonight and I want to get back to stamping!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Details  - Stamps: A Little Round (Technique Tuesday), Making A Statement (Verve); Paper: Sweet Tooth White; Ink: Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze; Accessories: Corner Chomper.

No comments: