Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Smooches and Love

 
Paper Smooches and LoveFest, that is. This is the card I created for the Paper Smooches LoveFest challenge at Splitcoast. The PS folks asked crafters to create a cute and fun card or a classy and elegant card. I was feeling cute and fun. I used the Wake Up set with this fun egg and face. Since Anything Goes this week, I'm going to enter it into the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge. What I wish you could see about today's card is the five scored lines on my card base. It's difficult for me to capture them on white cards. I also wish you could see the sparkle of the Stickles on my strawberries. I drew in my seeds and then added glitter. Fun, right?


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
 
Details - Stamps: Wake Up (PS); Paper: Choice Snow White (TE), Daffodil Delight; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, corner chomper, Copic & Touch Twin Markers, Stardust Stickles, stampin' dimensionals.




 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this clean and simple design! Did you fussy cut those tiny strawberries! Wow!