Monday, July 31, 2017

Behind The Dragonfly

It's another Dare To Get Dirty challenge card today.  I can't reveal the challenge details, but I can tell you that I have seen pretty Pin after pretty Pin with washi tape behind negative die cuts.  It was just my turn today to have a go at it.

This makes the 7th card that I have made for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges.  I'm pretty excited about that even though I am behind the challenges at this point.  I'll end up with a load of lovely cards and have had a good time.  

Tune in tomorrow for something a little different.  Have a great evening!

Details - Stamp: Dragonfly Dreams (SU); Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose; Ink: Smoky Slate, Regal Rose; Accessories: Washi Tape, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits dies, MM Berry embroidery floss, Scor-tape, Corner Chomper.

No comments: