Thursday, July 6, 2017

Using Stars

This week's Ways To Use It challenge is hostessed by Cathy and the theme is Stars. It should be a pretty amazing gallery!  I don't know why I didn't think of it, but I used a star shape for last week's Ways To Use It challenge as well.  

For today's card, I wanted to be simple. I knew that wanted to make a baby card with this sweet Verve image. I also wanted to go with pink and gold. However, I couldn't find a glittery gold substance with which to fill my star shapes, so I opted for yellow.  I like how it turned out. Stickles are hard to contain in small areas though. I tried to scrape it into the lines with my craft knife, but a little escaped.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Little Star Plain Jane (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, DCWV dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette; Accessories: Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, sponge dauber, white satin ribbon, scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals, Yellow Stickles.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Such an awesome card here today again. I absolutely LOVE it.