Friday, May 1, 2020

Scor-Pal's May More Than One Score Challenge - Feminine/Mother's Day or Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends!! I'm back with the Scor-Pal team for another More Than One Score challenge.  The theme for this month is Feminine/Mather's Day or Anything Goes. You can take your pick!  It's great to have choices, as often there is something that I need to create for.  I went with a Mother's Day card this month.  With all the social distancing, I know that I won't be visiting my mother in person this month, so a card will have to do.  I can't even get her a beautiful hanging basket from my favorite nursery as it's still closed (non-essential).  I went for "WOW" this month and created a Tri-Shutter card.
The card all flattened out is 12 inches long, but folds beautifully into a 4 1/4 inch by 5 1/2 inch card.  The hardest thing for me about this card was deciding which patterns to use together.  I left the third center panel mostly blank so that I could write a brief, but personal message.

Don't forget to stop by the Scor-Pal blog for links to the other creations for this month. I hope that you will play along with this month's theme or just make something scored and amazing for us to love!  If you need some ideas or want to find some inspiration, you can check out the Projects on the Scor-Pal website or our Pinterest board.  

Thanks for stopping by!


Details - Stamps: Because of You (Verve), Sunny Days (Verve); Paper: Going Gray, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Graphic 45 Secret Garden dp; Ink: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Mat, craft knife, ruler. 

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

I really like this card.
Lots of love from Isia xx