Thursday, October 30, 2008

Look at that Sparkle!

Well, I won some blog candy and got myself a Sakura Clear Star gel pen and oh my, is it fun! In the picture, it looks kind of copper colored, but irl it totally sparkles!

I'm so into Unity and Hip Hop Thursdays that I made this card for Thursday's Ways To Use It 189. Some of Unity's stamps are quite large and one will do it! The word bloom is quite big and I felt like I could easily make it the focal point of the card. Unless the Sakura Clear Star gel pen is stealing the card's thunder (tee hee)!

Stamps: Humble Bloom by Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Sakura Clear Star Gel pen
Accessories: American Crafts Uptown Khaki ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, corner rounder

All products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: