Monday, January 3, 2011

For Marisa

I don't know how it happened, but I am pretty sure it was in the Verve forum.  I met Marisa a while ago and let me tell you, she is nothing but nice.  It seems we have a few things in common.  For starters, we both live in the Pacific Northwest.  We both went to the same university and both love stamping.  Maybe some day we will get to meet up :)

Marisa is the featured stamper from yesterday!  So I made this card for her.  I cased this card and then made a few changes to make it my own.  I was sure to use my Verve stamps as that is how Marisa and I met!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Kind Words (Verve); Paper: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, BG Lilykate; Ink: Bordering Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray, Going Gray; Accessories: Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, self-adhesive pearls, stampin dimensionals, mini glue dot; Techniques: faux stitching.

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Another gorgeous card! And yes, I agree, Marisa is just wonderful!