Monday, January 31, 2011

I Love Him

This is my husband's anniversary card that he will get tomorrow.  He has already seen it as I made it for a mini VSN challenge on the Friday before last.  Paula challenged crafter's to make a heart shaped card.  I used an old chocolate tin that I had hanging around.  I traced it twice on card stock and then scored the back heart and adhered them together. 

I really wanted to full heart shape to show, so I didn't want to trace the heart shape over the fold of the card. 

I stamped some text in a wheat color, sponged the edges, stamped the flourish in brown and then the sentiment in red.  I attached the heart shaped bling and called it done!

Hubby and I are going out to dinner tomorrow, but haven't made plans for who is taking care of Sweet Pea.  It will probably be Grandma as she lives right next door!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Romance (Fiskars); Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Versamagic Wheat, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories: Recollections heart rhinestones, paper snips, scor-pal, scor-tape.

1 comment:

Linda Wescott said...

A really fantastic card, never know you'd cut it out by hand, it's perfection. Hugs lin