Friday, January 21, 2011

Wanna Play?

The VSN mini took place tonight on SCS.  There were six challenges in six hours.  Of course, you can play all weekend long.  The deadline for uploading your submission is Monday, January 24, by 8PM EST. 

This card was for the first challenge hosted by Theresa and it was called Punch You Heart Out.  It is what I would call a recipe challenge.  There are four components to the challenge and they are the sketch, the colors, the use of punches and the stamped sentiment! 

It was a hard one to start off with and I think it really kicked VSN into gear.  Of course, I had to use some of my new Verve!  I am totally loving my new sets!  I can't wait to get up to my craft room and give my new stamps some more love.  Maybe tomorrow will be about Baby Love!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Love Notes (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Pattern Pack II dsp; Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: Blossom Petals Punch, Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, scallop edge border, 1/2" circle punch, curly label punch, crimper, build-a brad, square lattice ef, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, scor-tape, stampin' sponge, sponge dauber.

4 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love the bright bold flower against the white. Gorgeous card!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you brought all of the required elements together.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love that big beautiful flower!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card! Love that big flower :)