Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting A Little Dirty

Splitcoaststamper's Dare To Get Dirty challenges, that is.  So far, there have been 20 challenges posted and I have made a meager 8 cards for the challenges.  I have to get my rear in gear, seriously!  Anyhow, I made this little number for Carole's Dare To Get Dirty challenge...I can't really say what the challenge is because you have to be a Fan Club Member to know that.  It's totally worth it though.  I also used this week's Card Positioning Systems sketch to get going!  I also used my beloved Verve Stamps.  I am really getting my money's worth out of those floral circle and leaf dies!  Love them!!!
Well, I'm going to head back to my craft room to see if I can crank out one more little "dirty" card before my eyes close!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Bloom & Grow (Verve), With Gratitude single (Verve); Paper: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, BG Wisteria; Ink: River Rock, Almost Amethyst; Accessories: Floral Circles die (Verve), Elegant Leaves die (Verve), gold thread, needle, gold gel pen, M's pearls, SU tag, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, Textile ef.


No comments: