Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hope...

Floats?  Hope for tomorrow?  Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul?  Whatever hope is for you, this card is both hopeful and peaceful for me.  I had a ball making it.  I dirtied up all of my edges and sponged around the inside of my Spellbinder's die to create a warm space for my sentiment.  I finally remembered to use my crimper.  I have been so inspired by Marisa (Whiterockmama on Splitcoaststampers) and her use of her crimper.   I made this card last week Jodi's Dare To Get Dirty challenge.  Last week, I was a card making machine and loved every minute of it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Punch Potpourri, Hope Perches (Verve); Paper: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Neutrals dsp; Ink: Bashful Blue, CrumbCake; Accessories: XL bird punch, crimper, M's rhinestones, Sakura clear star gel pen, very vanilla seam binding, stampin' sponges, stampin' dimensionals, Nestabilities.

2 comments:

Beate said...

Your card looks gorgeous! The soft colors, the crimped strip and the bird all make for a beautiful card.
Hugs and smiles

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet and soft. Love the little bird. :)