Sunday, April 9, 2017

Dreams Kept

Oh boy, this was one of the last cards I made for VSN, Virtual Stamp Night, this go round!  I finished all the challenges last night.  I can't remember if I have ever done that and I'm pretty proud.  Of course, the timing of VSN was perfect for me.  VSN kicked off on the Friday that my Spring Break started, so I didn't have to work at all.

This card was made for Brenda's challenge to be inspired by the lyrics of Audition: The Fools Who Dream, a song from La La Land.  There was plenty to work with in the lyrics of the song.  I pulled from the chorus for my own card.   Since VSN challenges are time limited (projects must be completed in less than an hour), I used a Mojo Monday sketch.  
I've got one day left of my Spring Break, so I guess I will use that to get myself organized and ready to go back to school.  It's the big push to the end of the school year, filled with state testing and field trips! Have a wonderful finish to your weekend.

Details - Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve); Paper: MME In Bloom dp, DCWV La Creme; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake; Accessories:Circle punch, circle die, Scor-Tape, SEI Mia Bella trim, Sakura clear star gel pen, Copic Markers, stampin' dimensionals, sponge dauber.

No comments: