Monday, April 3, 2017

Tartan Plaid - Flourishes lc March/April Release

Today is Day 2 of the Flourisheslc March/April release.  I am featuring the set called Tartan Plaid.
I may have mentioned yesterday that purple is my favorite color.  I just couldn't resist working purple into the plaid.  I didn't attempt to recreate any of the existing tartans and if I did, it was purely coincidental.  You will notice that negative heart shape die cut out of my plaid layer.  It will be making an appearance in the future!
Be sure to visit the other Friends of Flourishes design team members for more inspiration:
DaviGloriaKrenShirley,Toni (YOU ARE HERE) and Vickie. Flourishes Senior designer, Linda Lucas, has another lovely creation for you today as well.  

Thanks for joining us for the release!  Be sure to check out the other products Flourisheslc has to offer!  And follow us on Facebook!

Details - Stamps: Tartan Plaid (Flourishes), Thistle (Flourishes); Paper: White, Navy, New Violet Collection; Accessories: watercolor pencils, heart die, mat pack, paper piercing tool, 1/4" White Silk ribbon (Flourishes), double sided adhesive, dimensional adhesive, glue dot.

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

This is really pretty, I love the purple and black plaid with your pretty hearts.