Wednesday, April 5, 2017

He Is Risen - Flourishes lc March/April Release

Today is Day 4 of the Flourishes lc March/April release.  I am featuring the set called He Is Risen.
This is such a beautiful set!  I love the large cross in it, but opted for the smaller cross because it worked better here.  I think this set will make the most elegant cards. Embossing really ramps up elegance, so that is what I did here!
Be sure to visit the other Friends of Flourishes design team members for more inspiration: DaviGloriaKrenShirleyToni (YOU ARE HERE) and Vickie.

My card also fits with a lovely challenge from Word Art Wednesday.  

Thanks for joining us for the release!  Be sure to check out the other products Flourishes lc has to offer!  And follow us on Facebook!

Details - Stamps: He Is Risen (Flourishes); Paper:Ivory(Flourishes), Metallic Gold, vellum; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Gold embossing powder, heat tool, embossing foler, Spellbinders die, adhesive rhinestone, dimensional adhesive.

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning! I love the gold, and you're absolutely right that the smaller cross is perfect on this card. It's SO pretty. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your amazing art with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's a blessing to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again real soon. Have a wonderful week!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

Karen Letchworth said...

P.S. I just became your newest blog follower. I look forward to visiting often. I hope that you will stop by my blog and become a new follower for me as well. I'd really appreciate it. I love making new blog friends.
Blessings,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com