Saturday, May 3, 2008

More Paper Therapy

I was asked to make a card for my "roomie" at work. The woman that I share office space with at school needed a card to give to her daughter's doctor. Her sixth grader is recovering from her second foot surgery this year. The poor girl was beginning to have hip and knee pain due to her extremely flat feet. My roomie is grateful for the doctor doing the surgeries and doing them in a timely way so that she didn't have to miss too much work (over Thanksgiving and Spring Break holidays)and so that her daughter could go to camp with her 6th grade class and be in her older sister's wedding this summer.

I used Almost Amethyst as a background and then stamped Itty Bitty Backgrounds in Amethyst ink. I used the same Amethyst ink to stamp the sentiment from Thankful Thoughts on Very Vanilla. I mounted that on Blush Blossom and then Real Red card stock. I tied a red ribbon from Micheal's around the sentiment image and secured it. I drew in 3 tiny hearts at the bottom and colored them in with Real Red. I stamped a band aid image from the Kathy Davis Collection on Very Vanilla. I sponged over the whole image with Blush Blossom and then colored the hearts Real Red. Next, I cut it out with my Paper Snips (love these!!!)and mounted it up on Stampin' Dimensionals.

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise listed.

No comments: