Thursday, June 26, 2008

On a bit of a jag here....

...it seems like I can't get away from this set. I really like it and the cards that have been coming with it! I also feel like I have been using white to the extreme. Maybe not, but this card feels a lot white! This is the card I submitted for Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #13. I am pleased and not supremely confident that it will make the top ten. That isn't why I do it, though. It's fun to make your card and then see what others have done with the same input! We all think so differently and sometimes alike.
Here is what Kristina used to pull the colors for this challenge. I didn't use any of the pattern from the inspiration piece. I just try to remember that it is offered up as color inspiration. So with that, I'll get to my brief description.

Card stock: Whisper White, River Rock
Ink: River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose
Stamps: The Art of Life, Vases in Vogue
Accessories: Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools: Small and Large Oval punches, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool

One more note: I edged the flowers with the Purely Pomegranate after I colored them with the Regal Rose. I like the effect! It was kind of like the rock and roll technique, but not really!

All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

No comments: