Friday, July 31, 2009

Playing with my new In-Colors

One evening, I just got this itch to play in my craft room. I had my new In-Color markers and some new rubber from Unity, so I went for it! I didn't use a sketch or have a really good plan, I just starting stamping and this is what I came up with! I wanted to separate the bottom half of my card from the top, so I put in the two thin strips of Rich Razzleberry and then sponged Bordering Blue ink on the bottom. It's quite subtle, but I think it does the trick. I finished it by rounding the corners. Let me tell you, I am in desparate need of new corner rounders!!!

Here are the details for this card:

Stamps: Hodge Podge of Happiness (Unity)
Paper: Bordering Blue, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Basic Black, Bordering Blue, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Nestabilities, Large oval punch, blender pen, stampin' dimensionals, stampin' sponge
Techniques: sponging

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: