Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Double Challenge Day

You know it's a decent card when you ask your hubby for the obligatory "that's nice" and he says, "That's really cool. I like the string". Imagine my surprise when I got a two sentence reply!!! Just kidding, he's actually fairly good at providing feedback.

Like I mentioned before, this card meets up with the requirements for two challenges. The first challenge was for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge and it was to use red, olive, black and a neutral on your card. The second challenge was a sketch challenge from Stamps and Smiles. While I would like to say I came up with the frame idea on my own, that would be untrue. I saw this fabulous card by Cindy Haffner on SCS.

Here are the details of my card:

Stamps: Beauty in Nature (Flourishes), Thinking of You (Flourishes)
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Memory Box Rhubarb Tart
Ink: black pigment ink
Accessories: clear ep, heat tool, MM black eyelets, cropadile, red hemp twine, stampin' dimensionals, double stick tape
Techniques: embossing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

Another one that is FAB!