Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sweet and Simple starts my week :)

Verve has turned two and a new release is just around the corner. So there are challenges galore and games! It's really crazy, I'm not sure if I will get anything done around the house. My craft room and computer have a very strong pull at the moment. (Especially since school starts in just over 3 weeks!)

Charmaine is a Verve Diva and is hosting a giveaway this week for a sweet and simple one-layer card. I had to try embossing with my Nestabilities. It turned out okay for not having the proper tools. I need to get some tan mats from Spellbinders to get a deeper impression from my Nestabilities. As it turns out, the Clean and Simple challenge this week is to Show Off Your Bling. Bling was defined and did include pearls, so here it is!

Here are the details for my card:

Stamps: Notes of Prayer (Verve)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold ep, heat tool, Kaisercraft Chocolate Pearls, M's brown satin ribbon, glue dot, Nestabilities
Techniques: embossing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

2 comments:

Kelly Mahany said...

I am in love with how you colored the folk inspired cuckoo clock!! Just love it!!

Darlene said...

Oh Wow ... this is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!! Your blog is awesome!