Sunday, August 9, 2009

Painting with Limelight

Limelight Papercrafts issues a sketch challenge every other week with a product focus. This week's challenge has a product focus of paint! Mandy sells Shimmerz paint and I happen to have the Angel Wings color. So I painted it onto the flower tops in my card. That didn't seem to be enough paint to me, so I also painted the middle panel that separates the two patterned papers.

When I finished my stamping and painting, my focal image seemed a little lonely, so I got out my mat pack and my paper piercing tool and pierced around the outside of my image.

Here are the details:

Stamps: Gratitude=Joy (Unity)
Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, SEI Granny's Kitchen
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze
Accessories: mat pack, paper piercing tool, Chit Chat rub-ons, Angel Wings Shimmerz
Techniques: paper piercing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: